All good.

I think the people making up the numbers that are actively boycott Target or Bud Light etc are a diverse group with many different reasons. I think the 'hard core' segment that actively "hates" the LGBQT community is probably quite small. I bet there's others that think they are protecting their kids - I'm sure many feel like you say and don't want values of others pushed on them.

Personally I think we should be able to have inclusivity without backlash. I mean when it's "Secretary day" or "Bosses Day" - or whatever day or event .... I roll my eyes and choose to ignore. It'd be nice if everyone did the same thing with any LGBQT event or promotion they don't like or agree with. With Bud Light I think they made a huge mistake with who they used to promote their product as much as anything. And honestly - looking at Bud Lights target demographic I'd have been fine if they never tried to embrace or promote to the LGBQT demographic. I think they tried to be cute - and got burnt. Not certain how sincere their embracing of that 'culture' really was. I think more sincere support would be simply to do it without fanfare or marketing.

In many ways I'm like Clem - it's a group I don't/didn't actively pay attention to. As a minority that does suffer prejudice and hate - I'd support them and defend their rights. But no more than other minorities that suffer also. The noise in the media at the moment seems disproportionate to the amount of suffering and the % they represent in our society. That I find a bit annoying but I can choose not to pay attention.