Chairman Jordon/ and his band of idiots roasting Wray, Director of FBI- as they/idiots put forth more conspiracy theories-

I love Gym Jockstrap.

Best non-scripted comedy you could ask for.
Chair of endless investigations that never hit their targets. Not the slightest bit concerned about how foolish he looks, so he just keeps playing that same old record. He's the modern-day chief of the Keystone Kops. The clips tell the tale: watch the famous "Whistleblower scene," where he tried to ignore House points of order protocols, and just make rules up on the fly. Grade school backyard s#... change the rules when The Game's kickin' ya azz.

And honestly, I'd be curious to see what actual, substantive wins Jim Jordan has brought to his gerrymandered district.

From what I can tell, not much. He reps my former home town, and the folks there can't seem to point to anything he's done that actually benefits them. Which brings me to my assessment: He's another of those camera whores who spends his time on the Hill holding pointless, theatrical investigative hearings, planting himself in front of news cameras in the hallways, and going on Sunday morning talk shows. With a packed schedule like that, who has time for things like legislation? He's a trivial man in a serious job, wasting time and money while yielding trivial results.

If you can't tell- I'm not a fan.

What makes him such comedic gold is how ineffectual he is at his 'job.' He's constantly forced to punch above his intellectual weight because he's such a natural featherweight. A graduate c um laude* of Dunning-Kreuger University. C-SPAN is his worst nemesis, because it's raw camera footage with zero editing. Nothing makes you look worse than a mirror with bright lighting.

So yeah- Gym Jockstrap: laffs aplenty.

If you can't tell- I'm a big fan.

* This website's Profanity Hall Monitor censored my Latin. I had to add a space just to keep my post pure. We need some next-gen AI up in this b#, yo-