Originally Posted by Frenchy
Originally Posted by FORTBROWNFAN
Originally Posted by mac
@Jake_Trotter
told us that there was a practice last week where Cade York didn’t make a single kick for 30 minutes

Reading the above account of York not making a single kick in 30 minutes..it this is true and not an exaggeration, I'm wondering if York was doing all he could to make sure the Browns cut him.

York is from northern Texas and signing with the Titans puts York close to home.

Let's see if his kicking suddenly improves...

I don't recall who reported the 30 straight misses, but this sounds like something made up. Does anyone know who reported it and is that person considered reliable?

Thanks for posting. I have no idea if that is true or not, but if I just listened to this for the first time and didn't know it was from a "sports reporter" this sounds like some of his drunk biddies told him this.

Again, could very well be true, but it reminds me of a time our HS girls' BB team beat a very weak team about 90-10 and on the way out one of their fans stated to another that they would win 5 of 10. Meaning, it sounds like guys (his friends, not trotter) with an agenda making exaggerated claims. I noticed his term that his friends said " I don't think he has made a FG, in like 30 minutes".

If I was at that practice and noticed he missed maybe 5 in a row, I would actually start counting until he made one, so I had a number. It just sounds exaggerated.

Not that Cade shouldn't have been released but be real.