It was great to see a defensive effort like this vs a legit Super Bowl contender. Let's face it the Bengals were in the SB two years ago and AFC Championship game last year in a game that went down to the wire. They are a really good team and our team's defense shut them down. Highest paid QB in the NFL held to his career low in passing yards. Less than 150 yards of total offense, and 3 total points. The weather was a factor but both teams played in the same weather, and this was an AFC North game that many times is played in the snow, ice, wind. I don't think the Bengals would use that as an excuse so I'm not going to take that away from our defense.

Nick Chubb is Nick Chubb. He is a great back no matter the offensive scheme. Great players fit all schemes.

Was really great to see Deshaun Watson find other ways to win. He was much more successful passing in the rain than Burrow that is for sure. He also had some great runs. The 13-yard TD run was fun. And it was great to see that huge smile of his when he scored that TD and played the air guitar in celebration.

Nice to have a kicker that just business like went 3 for 3 on field goals and 1 for 1 on extra points. Watson muscled the 2-point conversion across the goal line.

Next game is going to be tough. The Steelers will not want to fall to 0-2 with 2 home losses. They will play angry. Tomlin will make some adjustments. Browns can win there on a Monday night then this could be the start of a special season. I'm just saying I expect a really tough game.