The changes we are seeing are long overdo, imo and a welcomed change for the franchise. For years it seemed the franchise #1 goal was to lead the NFL in cap space available.

For a few years the plan was to tear the team down to the studs and rebuild, Yes that included loading up on draft picks and keeping a low salary cap. The plan also included spending more once we got "Close" which we are now. We are in our window now, that's not a surprise to the front office.

I used to remind everyone that there NO TROPHY for the franchise that ends the year with the most CAP SPACE.

We agree on the no trophy lol Just remember their is no Trophy for keeping a few vets and spending more when It would only slow the rebuild, and tie up money we needed when got close. I mean do you eally think it matters if we went 1-31 or if we would have gone 10-22?

Saving money seemed to be the overwhelming pursuit of those running the Browns franchise. I'm all for being conservative when it comes to spending money but the Browns management/ownership seemed to lose focus on what the 'ultimate goal' is...a Lombardi Trophy.

They did remain focused, no matter how much people outside of the building whined and cried, because we didn't add a player or two who would have made us good enough in the long run to still be losers.

You can't measure a players desire to win with a stop watch.

Agreed 100 percent. and you also can't win games with the desire of Rudy and the speed of a turtle. Which is why I am glad the Browns look at both.

Sixteen more games ahead..hunting for Lombardi, gm

Once again something we can agree on smile