Great and fun game to watch - probably the most complete win I can remember.

The team was coached well on both sides of the ball and executed.
QB play was stellar.
Running game without Chubb was working against a good D - even if it took a little while to get going.
I said week 1 that Ford impressed me with some of the things he did - he might not be the work horse and I might not want to give him 25 touches a game but he's good enough. Probably better than that. Hunt showed some of that drive and fight. I think we can run with that pair for the season. Strong was decent as well.
Cooper is a consumate WR - I love watching him. He is the WR version of Nich Chubb: Shows up every game, has a phenominal work ethic, great at his craft and no ego.
Moore is a play maker and I understnad getting him touches - I think against lesser defenses he's going to break out in a game soon.

There's not much to say about the defense and about Schwarz. Depphit is playing the best of his career. JOK also. MG with a monster game. Smith is a force the inside guys also. It's a joy to watch. It highlights the difference coaching and scheme makes. Clearly everyone is on the same page - no-one is talking about who is communicating with the sidelines - they are having fun and they are exceptional. From a tweet I saw - thru 3 games: 3.2 yards a play. Best since 2000. Forcing 3 and out on 61.5% of drives - again best in the NFL since 2000 thru 3 games. I hope they stay healthy. I hope we keep Schwartz...... What's a Derick Henry?? Just Wow.

On to Baltimore - lets see what Lamar can do. A completely different offense to deal with than TN. Let's see Stefanski continue to call good games and Watson continue to execute. As Brown's fans we deserve to see something special, if this actally continues, this might be it.