A Sunday worth Celebrating!

DW had a great performance! I was hoping things would begin to turn around on O but I certainly wasn't expecting to see such a huge swing in the right direction happen all in one week. DW looked crisp, decisive and made quick decisions all while being very accurate with the ball. Obviously the running game didn't look great but I think we all saw that coming at least to some extent. That's why for me, at least as it stands as of yesterday, DW knew the pressure was on him to come through and he did so with flying colors. I don't think any of us could have asked for anything more. I could complain about the backward pass that left me scratching my head. But if I were looking for perfection I would have to find something other than a human being to play the game at QB. Humans by the very definition of the word are not perfect. They are going to have to make that running game work better moving forward however.

The D did a fantastic job as per usual. They had Tannehill rattled and pressured the entire game. They made the Titans running game virtually non existent. What I have to remember to do as the season moves on is appreciate that D each and every week and not begin to take their contribution for granted.

If people seriously wish to discuss an actual bad call by the refs, the one where they called Coop out of bounds is it. It wasn't even close! Thankfully the the Browns, on both sides of the ball they made sure that had no impact on the outcome of the game. I have the game on DVR. I did the same last week but simply deleted it because I mean, who would want to watch a replay of that? But this one is one I will certainly watch again at some point this week.