Originally Posted by bonefish
Post game from the Bengals I stated that I do like Moore in the backfield unless he is a decoy.

He is 5'10" 180 lbs. He is not a running back. In fact I want to see him get downfield more. He is a receiver. He has top speed and can create separation. He should be in the slot and at Y. Sure put him in motion. I know they want to get him in space for yac.

But he is not a break away runner. He is no Debo.

KS wants to compensate for the loss of Nick. IMO trust Ford. Use Kareem in screens. Use Njoku more.

No head coach is going to do what we all want them to do. KS is far from perfect. But we have to bear in mind he sees more and knows more about the team than we do.

In the end his career is about wins. That is the game. We have a good team. I believe in the team and KS.

I am hoping to have a great season.

I don't think the run plays by Moore necessarily stand alone in Kevin's mind. I think he may be trying to get teams to keep a LB (or even a S instead of CB) on the field when Moore is back there to get a matchup he wants on a pass concept later. By showing the run, defenses have to prepare to defend it. He may have a tendency breaker in mind to try to get a chunk play later, much like the Ford "sluggo" TD.