As I’ve always said, the ultimate problem with the republicans and their voters is that they don’t even like each other, never mind the rest of the US.

there is what, 3-4 distinct factions within the GOP? And every single time when the chips are on the table, they take turns C-blocking each other and self-destructing. I mean, this is embarrassing. The GOP has proven since the 200’s Bush era that they have no idea how to govern, only point fingers. They’re so busy criticizing the Dems for the policies that get passed despite not having much of any policy ideas of their own. They say no such much, they just said no to each other just to prove a point.

I’m not sure what that point is, because I’m not sure they know the point of all of this either. Just block and obstruct until…..what exactly?

All that, and there’s still McCarthy, a slim ball through and through. Literally, can not be trusted for anything. What is a man worth if he can’t be trusted at his word? His values are literally more fluid than a member of the LGBT. Oh yea, another group of people republican voters hate and isolate from.

I can’t imagine being a republican official or republican voter. That’s a lot of individuals and groups of people they have to hate and isolate from at the same time. A self-fulfilling prophecy, like they actively want the end times to come.