Thats exactly my take.. Dorsey was a superior GM in terms of talent acquisition. The more Berry and stefanski have put their mark on things the worse it has gotten. I think if no playoffs this year, clean house and rebuild.. this stuck in mediocrity isn't going to work, you don't keep people for the sake of it just because you want to shed your reputation of getting rid of people too fast. They need to get rid of all the nerds in the talent evaluation part, or at minimum, reduce them to a data point and not the end all. Bring in football savvy decision makers and let them do their thing. They started it when they Hired Dorsey and then it went to hell. Dorsey's biggest mistake was hiring kitchens as HC, but to be honest he was the NFL darling that offseason for his work as OC, and I get trying to keep it going. But the biggest mistakes always come from haslam and his meddling. First it was Manziel, then it was picking Hue Jackson over Mcdermott. But this current FO/staff is more drama than any single org in football, I mean its almost comical how dysfunctional they are. It comes from a bunch of Ivy nerds thinking they are smarter than everyone else and are going to "trick" everyone. It's exhausting.