Your professional background is impressive. I am sure you are good at what you do and have the record to prove it.

However, it is not the same as the NFL. Haslam and many owners have had previous business success.

If you look at the current NFL landscape, or take a historical perspective.

Consistent high level play at quarterback equals success.

Belichick and Brady won consistently. Brady leaves and the results have not been good.
Tomlin and Ben won consistently. They have done nothing since Ben left. Payton and Brees won a Super Bowl and won a lot of games. Payton in Denver with a diminished Wilson. Nothing. Brady plays for Arians and wins. Brady leaves. So does winning. Reid in Philadelphia won with McNabb. Reid was fired when McNabb was done. Reid in KC wins with Mahomes. Jim Kelly with Marv Levy in Buffalo. Peyton Manning with Tony Dungy.

What level of play have the Browns had at quarterback since 2020?

You mentioned Baker as an example. There are two sides to the story. Speculation is not knowledge.

Maybe you are right. But we do not know.

Don't misconstrue my thoughts on Berry and KS. They are not above criticism. However, it is inaccurate to view results without context.

Looking at 2021, 2022, and not understanding the full picture. Then saying the results have gone downhill. And "results don't lie." They may not lie but in no way do those facts provide any informative data. Sound corrective measures are made when complete information directs proper action.

You could go around the entire NFL and fire most GM's and head coaches. Like using a shotgun to kill a sparrow. Instead of understanding cause and effect. Then using complete information to make strategic moves for improvement.

I don't want you take what I say as an attack on you. It is not.

I have been watching the Browns since 1960 when I delivered the Plain Dealer newspaper. I have seen more than my share of mismanagement.

A time may come when it is clear that Berry and Stefanski are not going to get it done. I have seen Haslam make knee jerk reactions that have done nothing but dig a deeper hole. When wholesale changes have been made. Years go by with no better results. Stefanski won a playoff game. He was coach of the year. Berry has made mistakes but he also has done some good things.

"Consistent high level play at quarterback equals success." It is still to be determined if DW can provide that.

When we see where that goes. Then we should have answers about the state of the team.