Great win and game plan for the Browns!

Defense continues to prove itself as one of the best, if not THE best, unit in the NFL. Great individual performances by Tomlinson, Okoronkwo, JOK. And congrats to Emerson for his first INT. This defense shut down the SF in the second half (of course injuries the injuries to CMC and Samuel helped) but still, Purdy was rattled and the defense really focused on bringing pressure on early downs to disrupt their offensive approach.

We were playing against a great 49er defense, but thought there is still some interior issues on our OL with Teller and Pocic (managing an injury). Of the names I expected to hear/see more of as a result of bad plays from the OL, I noticed them more than Wills, Dunn, and Jones.

I feel like I'm seeing Ford get a little better each week. Ford seems to be able to kick into another gear with speed and has a bit of deceptive strength to break some tackles and get to the next level. Hunt played well. Hunt started off slow but ramped up as the game went on. If he looked slow and rusty again, I wouldn't have been surprised if he would be released for someone else. I think he pushed that notion away and it getting back into game form despite the mileage.

I think Shanahan had no clue the game was going to be this challenging for him. Seeing him fuming every time the camera panned to him was evidence of how tilted he became. Throwing three straight times on their second to last drive to give us the ball back without needing to use any of our timeouts was evidence of that. He was rattled and thought this game would have probably been over by sometime in the first half.

I thought the refs were terrible for both teams. Probably one of the worst I've seen. Not just bad here and there, but consistently bad all game long.

Whoever was the guy doing the broadcast with Olsen seemed to get player's names wrong with regularity. I thought he sucked.

Sorry to all the people here who won't post much this week because the Browns won. Thoughts and prayers.