The Season isn't over - still lots to play for and we lost narrowly to a very good team who enjoy a massive home advantage.

I thought overall the play calling was okay - we got pass happy here and there considering how well we were running the ball and how questionable PJ Walker's ability is. I thought PJ Walker had an improved performance for some of the game but he still finished sub 50% completition and the 2 picks. I'm not sure I can understand anyone saying they don't know if Brissett is better .... with better QB play we have a better record today, be it one game or 2 games better and that falls 100% on Berry. I thought the (first?) TD drive we had that went something like screen, screen, delayed screen (?) was excellent play calling design (not just because it worked - see below) but as the game went on the it felt like play calling got away from what we had done well and pass plays took longer to develop - maybe the D just adjusted? Other than the Goodwin run for a loss we ran the ball at about 4 yards per carry without any long runs distorting that average.

Defense had stopped Seattle all 2nd half - but not for the most important drive. I'd like to understand why / how that breakdown happened. For all the 3 Seahawk TD drives I felt that we were being out coached - their offensive play calling was excellent and varied and kept us on the back foot. At the very end of the game, like everyone else in the world, I thought a run was the right call - burn the 2 minute warning - kick the ball assuming we don't make the 3 yards - make Seattle face a longer field. Pshcologically it makes a big difference - as it was we gifted them all the momentum, a short field to tie and I'm sure all their offfense felt like they were playing with house money at that point.

While it's not the end of the season - while we're playing with a back up QB - I still questions Stefanski for the way we finally lost this game. For those that think play calling is good and it's simply a matter of execution - please explain how putting the entire game into the hands of your QB who is completing exactly 50% of his throws at that point is the smart play call? In my eyes - it's classic Stefanski: I'm the smartest guy out here mentality. Sure if we had a 6'-6" QB then Ford was open in the middle of the field, but we don't and Walker didn't seem to make proggressions for the entire game so why anyone thinks he's going to suddenly start IDK. Disappointing end to an otherwise decent game.