Originally Posted by bonefish
Please explain how a team is expected to win with the lowest rated quarterback in football?

I get what you are saying - and the injury to Chubb is a double whammy. But with the same breath as you write the above statement - and you can swap DTR and his rookie status into the mix - the question can be flipped to say please explain how putting the most crucial play of the game into the hands of the lowest rated QB in the NFL makes sense? It cuts both ways.

As I said in previous post - most of the game we had a solid gameplan. We got pass happy a couple times but recovered and got more balance... Seattle are a good team and their home field advantage is very real - but the call that ended the game for us was very typical of Stefanski. In the Athletic - their Browns beat reporter even wrote 'I knew KS was going to pass it' - as I reckon a lot of CLE fans did too who know Stefanski .... you can bet that SEA were somewhat expecting a pass too. So there was no clever misdirection and calling an unexpected play - then you add the lowest rated QB in the NFL - then you add in the momemnt and pressure ... It seems indefensible to me personally though I don't mind if you are anyone else disagrees, just exp[laining my 2 cents.