Very nice game. Exactly what we needed.

It was rocking at the stadium. No doubt this D feeds off the enery the fans bring. I already have a slightly gravel voice. By moring i suspect it will be full-fledged.

We ran the ball well early. It started to shut down late when we were running with the lead and the Cards were playing full run D. Both teams were pretty happy to keep the clock running.

A guy I have been meaning to mention....Mr. Elliott looks like a different player under Schwartz. He has been fairly disruptive all season.

Corey punted his butt off. He should get ST player of the week consideration. He kept kicking bombs all game long.

Watson looked pretty good. He had a few head scratching short throws, but he threw some beautiful deep balls and he had good velocity. One thing I really liked is he went to his checkdown fairly often. Something he didn't do earlier this season. Ford caught 4-5 of them for decent yardage. It was a nice "rehab" assignment. He isn't 100%, you saw some signs his shoulder was at least a bit stiff, but whatever percentage he is, that is better than 100% of whoever else we think of playing back there.