Not telling anyone what to do but I never engage too deeply or frequently with the “there’s a black cloud for every silver lining” crowd. Some folks consider themselves “realists” but are really just default negative, they see what’s wrong in everything and they’ll suck the ever loving joy out of everything if you let them. I mean, I’m a realist and I’ve had a pretty dark outlook on this team at times this season (I was pretty sure we’d lose yesterday) but I allow my mind to be changed by new evidence. Winning feels bette Ethan being right, thank you very much. Doesn't mean I don’t know we have problems but who doesn’t? Yesterday was about as important a win for this team as any in past 3 years or more, lots of positive important things happened yesterday. If all someone’s got is “yeah, but…”, leave them to it. Hit the ignore and move on.

I can’t even go in the gameday thread anymore because 3/4’s of the posts are just “you’re ignoring this user”. 😂 For a lot of people their coping mechanism is to crap everything negative so they’re never be heartbroken or disappointed. No thanks.