Some miscellaneous random thoughts, since most have covered various highlights:

- Something I'm interested in, however we probably won't know the real reason. (this is a good thing) What got into our players attitudes this game? Was it a coach or player speech? Did a Ravens player tell a Browns player a Yo Momma burn? We see some celebration and etc in games. However, the team played like bullies yesterday. Tillman had a pancake block where he stood over and taunted Van Noy. Teller had a pancake block on #99 and Hudson stood over top of him flexing. Ford had the hard hit on LJ by the sideline. I really don't remember seeing our players with so many taunts/flexing over a block...and I don't have a problem with that. Though, while it was happening I was laughing but also yelling - the play is still going on!

- I don't remember seeing this many games in a row where a D-lineman from either side bats a ball for an int (or in last weeks case an offensive TD)

- Watson had some big time throws, one I want to highlight is 2nd and 19 2:22 left in the game down 31-30. DW with a 17 yard completion to Cooper to make it a manageable 3rd and 2. Big time throw, big time moment.

- The Ravens drive after the fumbled punt by Proche was annoying as hell by the Refs with the penalties. We stopped them! No. TD Ravens! No. Interception Browns! No. The frustration of all the up and down emotions, I was to the point where I said out loud, just give them the damn TD so we can move on with the game already.