Originally Posted by Floquinho
Originally Posted by bonefish
He didn't nail anything. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

The broken bone injury happened in the Ravens game.

Look this is sad for many reasons. But to begin looking to lay the blame on someone is total BS.

Did Rodgers season end? Injuries happen continuously in football. Nick Foles did win a Super Bowl. Backups usually do not.

This is a sad day for the city of Cleveland and all their fans. It is too bad that some will come out of woodwork and begin with all their BS.

KS will move forward and so will the team. They will go out and try to win games. That is what can be done.

I don’t agree with you for one second. Excuses has always been losers best option. Shannon calls it yada yada yada….

As a GM for a professional organization you plan for the worst but hope for the best. Not the other way around.

Giving away 230m is one thing. Giving away 230 plus multiple draft picks on top of that is when questions must be asked.
230 + multiple draft picks to someone with a questionable character is something else.

All these stupidities can be forgotten with success. That’s how it works in the world of sports. I agree about that.

But if someone does all this without any sorts of insurance if something goes wrong and present NO success then it’s inexcusable. Full stop.

Then just quit.

I mean seriously, if it's layers and layers of things you don't agree with and "stupidity"... topped with "inexcusable". Just. Quit.