Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
I seriously don't understand how some of our fans think. Haslam, Berry, and Stefanski have put together a football team that is capable of winning at the highest level and we have fans that want them gone. They must have really liked 1-32. Most teams would not have withstood the injuries this team has withstood so far. Heck San Fran lost 3 straight games while Deebo Samual was out. The Browns have been without our best offensive weapon since the 2nd quarter of game 2. They have overcome losing their franchise QB for 4 other weeks and then lost 3 of their top 4 Offensive tackles and still have beaten the Ravens on the road, and the Niners and Bengals at home. This team was poised to make a run at the Division for really the first time since they returned in 1999. Injuries happen and I am as sick as anyone else that we lost Chubb and now Watson for the season. I hope DTR can win us maybe 4 of our remaining games. But if they do fire Berry or Stefanski it would the dumbest decision in franchise history. I do not want to go back to 1-32 but we have fans that seem to want just that. They are more concerned about their agenda's and or they're dislike of our QB or front office for signing him and getting rid of their hero.

Did the Jets expect Rogers to get hurt in the 4th play from scrimmage for them? No. Was it their fault? No. There is not a team out there that could overcome the loss of their best offensive weapon and their franchise QB. The loss of the player can be overcome by QB play and that is what we were seeing here. The loss of a franchise QB could be overcome by the team's best player. I think Myles Garrett and the defense is doing all they can but without Nick Chubb I think it is a tall order for DTR. I will be rooting for DTR to play awesome and help the defense get the team to the playoffs. If he does awesome if he does not, we have to stay the course or return to the draft in our very special way as picking first year in and year out. But maybe that is what these agenda driven posters want to always win the draft!

Dawg, you simply have to stop making so much sense. Didn't you get the memo? This is a time for gloom, despair, and defeatism!

Seriously, excellent post
thumbsup