For this Browns team to be 7-3 with three different quarterbacks playing is astounding.

All the crap I have read on here about KS not being able to play to the strengths of his players has been proven wrong.

The players that have replaced those injured have proved that. Using Hudson on runs plays and Jones on pass protection against Watt is a good example. We won yesterday the only way we could win that game. Maybe now some will see that.

I went to the Pittsburgh Gazette to have a look. Funny the front page of the Steeler section read Tomlin lost the game.
Fans? The Steelers have no business having a winning record. They are -29 in point differential. Tomlin has done it with mirrors.

The most obvious observation about this Browns team is perseverance. The Browns play hard for 60 minutes. That comes from coaching.

Clearly the team has flaws. At this point we are offensively challenged. In order to really make a dent we will have to become better at passing the football. KS is going to have to decide how to accomplish that. Flacco is an option.

I am happy for this coaching staff. I want them to remain. We have a bright future. We might not reach all our goals this year. But we are in a position to achieve them.