I respect Quincy Carrier because he does his homework and is fair minded.

I do not always agree him. But, I always respect his takes. It is what I look for in real "football talk."

He is a young black guy and I give him credit for what he has done. For over thirty years I watched Browns game with one of my closest friends. We worked together. Back when you could not watch games in Atlanta. I ordered the Browns Illustrated publication. My sister worked at Cleveland Clinic. She would mail me a full week of the Plain Dealer sports section covering the Browns. Bruce and I would pour over the information. Bruce was a black guy from Cleveland Hts. I was in his wedding. We talked on the phone at least five days a week. We would call outside of Atlanta to hotels to see if the Browns games would be on in places like Rome Ga. When sports bars and Sat tv came along we went to places to watch the Browns. We studied the draft every year and discussed it till draft day. When Directv came out we watched every game together. He passed away unexpectedly five years ago. He was only 60. Ironically, Quincy Carrier reminds me so much of Bruce. His voice is damn near identical. His takes on the Browns covering all aspects is damn close to what I would have expected from Bruce.

This is an honest intelligent take on the coaching staff to date.