Originally Posted by mgh888
I guess we can make it simple. You said posters said the weather wasn't that bad. You can see from links posted by ScottP.F. that the wind was 35 mph and sleet. If it was blowing consistently at 35mph - I imgaine the gusts were higher. Do yoiu want to agree with whatever posters said it wasn't that bad - or would you agree that maybe some of those comments might have been example of pricesly the point Purple made in his post above?

I'm not sure why you insist on continuing this and at the same time claiming it's someone else who wants to fight. But I've seen that a lot on here.

At first you claimed 50 mph wind. Now it's 35. At first you claimed it was raining so hard it was raining sideways. Now you've reduced that to sleet. It would seem from your ever changing description you yourself aren't quite sure what the weather was like that day. And that was a big part of it too. Your claim about it "raining sideways". The posters who attended the game said it was more of a sleet or drizzle. I'm pretty sure that didn't change based on where someone was sitting compared to the field.