That is why we watch sports because it is unpredictable. The best teams in baseball this year never got to the World Series.

When we beat the Niners with PJ. I was in shock. I did not see us doing that. When we beat the Ravens in their house. Again did not see that coming.

I have always believed that the difference between teams in the NFL is not that great. Sure the bottom feeders are bad now. But teams with winning records are pretty close. Close enough that games can always be in question. Turnovers change games. Then add the wacko stuff that can happen. Bad snaps. Wide right. Kick returns.

Another important factor is health. Not just who isn't playing but guys that play injured and don't play well.

The Ravens look good right now. I agree. Lamar is having a great year. He can also have a bad game at the wrong time. His playoff record is not good.

The Browns IMO have an edge. They have played through so much. They are iron forged. They believe they can win against any team. They don't play afraid. They are playing aggressively with confidence.

That can go a long ways. When you have a defense that is as capable as the Browns. You are a problem.