I'm sticking with my mantra. No expectations in the post-season.

This team has pleasantly surprised me all season long. Strafed by a ridiculous number of injuries, they've just kept going. And winning.
2-game win streak, followed by a 3-game win streak, followed by a 4-game win streak. Only once this season did they suffer a losing streak, and that was only 2 games (the 2-game swing out west). That is the record of a legitimate playoff team- one that deserves to be here as much as any other.

It may seem crazy to other Dawgs, but I don't care who's up next on the schedule.
I've adopted this team's approach, based on Coach Stef's philosophy: "Go out there, and get us to 1-0."

A team that is:
decimated by injuries
overcomes those injuries
lives the 1-0 philosophy all year

earns its way to the post-season.
That team is uniquely positioned to thrive in a one-and-done atmosphere. For them, the "Second Season" should feel virtually indistinguishable from the reg season. In short: they've treated every game this season like a playoff game. Advantage: the team with more 1 & done experience.

For as long as this coaster rolls, I'm 100% down with whatever comes next. No NFL team worries me v. CLE 2023.
What a blast this season continues to be.

Bring on whatever's next. I lived through 1-31. This is so much better.