Ok, I lied... one more, and this one is a family recipe. My Grandma's Swiss Steak recipe (straight from the churches of SugarCreek)

This is something I grew up eating, and this is the perfect time of year for it. It's just simple, good, stick-to-your-ribs eating.

Grandma Burris' Swiss Steak

Prep Time: maybe 10 minutes.
Cook Time: a bit more than 3 hours.

What you need:
4-6 Eye of Round or Top Round steaks.... whatever you can fit in a single later in your largest skillet that has a lid.

In a bowl, mix up some flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Maybe a cup of flour, then season as you see fit.
Dredge the steaks in the flour mixture, coating them well. Set aside.

Heat a lidded skillet and melt either some Oleo, lard, or a mix of butter and oil (Gram always used vegetable oil or Oleo, but I lean toward olive oil and butter). You want probably three tablespoons worth of butter plus probably the same in olive oil. You're looking for enough to brown both side of the meat while the flour will soak some of it up.

Get the oil hot, but not smoking, then add the steaks in a single layer, trying not to crowd them too much. Cook maybe five minutes per side to brown the outside.
If you're wanting to do a large number of steaks, either use two pans, or remove them as you brown them to make room for the next batch and then after they're all browned lay them back in the pan overlapping them all a little so they all fit. Don't overcrowd the heck out of it, though, or you won't have enough room for it to make gravy.
When the second side is browned, you're going to just leave everything in the pan (or add all the rest of the steaks back to the pan) and add about 4 cups of water... however much water it takes to fill the pan until the water is even, or just slightly above, the top of the steaks.
Turn the heat to High and bring to a boil, then cover with the lid and reduce to Medium-Low and simmer. Check it every so often, but you're going to just let it slowly simmer with the lid on for close to three hours.

As it cooks, the meat will become fork-tender and the water will reduce and work with the fats and flour and make a nice brown gravy.
In the last hour, put some potatoes on to make mashed potatoes to serve with it. The gravy is the PERFECT gravy (season to taste) for going over mashed potatoes.