Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I just haven't seen anything to indicate that the parting of the ways between BB and the Pats was confrontational. I don't think BB has some vendetta against Kraft. Not saying that the Jets wouldn't pose an interesting situation for BB but not for the reasoning you're using in regards to sticking it to Kraft. And as others have said I don't feel Saleh is doing a bad job under the circumstances.

Although, he lost a QB in week 1 and his season fell apart. Stefanski lost his QB middle of the season and found a saving grace at QB. One that was let go by Saleh. Just saying.... Everyone has excuses and victims recite their issues and leaders' true leaders lead no matter what is put in front of them. I am sure glad the Browns have Stefanski vs Saleh.

I prefer Stefanski over Saleh as well. I think that Stefanski combined with Berry helped us avoid disaster on the personnel front, with all of our injuries. Saleh is more of a defensive guru and he had that side of the ball playing very well. That being said, I don't think more than a couple coaches right now could have dealt with injuries the way Stefanski and Berry did.