I have been a Browns fan for most of my life. Used to watch them with my dad. I am 72 years old and have seen the ups and downs. Thought maybe this was going to be our year or at least go deep in the playoffs.

Even though we lost, I am still proud of this team for what they accomplished through all the injuries we had. We are on our 4th QB, lost Chubb in week 2 lost most of our O line playing 2nd and 3rd string in several other positions due to injury.

This year is the first time in a long time where I can say I was excited about our football team. Sure ,we laid an egg today and I'm not sure what happened but it will be corrected and will make for a good start next season. I would like to see them bring Flacco back as a backup next year after all him and the defense is what got us a playoff spot in the first place.

I would like for one major change to happen next year and that is Stefanski hand the play calling over to someone else. There are so many games this year that he had me scratching my head asking "what is he doing that for". Our run game today wasn't to good but I think he gave up on it to soon and that made Houston know we were gonna throw the ball. He put the game on Flaccos shoulder.

Refs didn't help us either. I saw so many holding fouls that weren't called, a couple PI's and after seeing the roughing the passer call that Mahomes got in the Chiefs game, they should have called Unnecessary roughness when Flacco started his slide when he ran the ball. But i have come to accept the fact that the NFL has ref's that stink and they seem to be getting worse every year.

All in all I am proud of this team for the season they had and I will be a Browns fan till they put me in the ground. Told my wife today that I would like to see them win a super bowl before that happens. We are close just not there yet. Got a few more pieces to the puzzle.

I will be rooting for CJ Stroud to win it all because he was a Buckeye and you have to admit....the kid is awesome.