The bigger picture I see, is that the Browns saw the same fate Baltimore did last year. Injuries put a hurting on this team. Those bashing coaching have no clue, IMO. We got lucky winning with back ups, and when the playoffs start, you need your best.
The future looks bright in my eyes. There are some moves that need made for sure, but the coaching staff shouldn't be touched. If I'm Berry, I go after some play makers at the WR position. I also look to draft or sign some OTs.
One thing I would do, is move off of Ford. The guy has no vision and only makes plays when he has room to run. I also would look to replace Walker at LB. While he is a good leader and a smart player, he is never on the field. They need a thumper to play along side of JOK.
As for QB, I don't know what to think. Watson was returning to form, and then out with injury. They could keep Flacco as the back up, but I think that would just cause a split in the locker room.
This team has been mostly home grown players, I see the young guys on the roster improving with the experience they got this season. Most of the back up players now have plenty game experience, time to add some starting caliber players to that mix.
As for next years schedule, I don't think you can ever judge who is going to be the same year to year. Many of the teams that were looked at as easy wins this year, had surprising seasons . Look at the Texans.

I, for once can be proud of what this team accomplished with all the setbacks they had. Looking to the future, I don't think the Browns will be looked at the way they have been for the last 20+ years. The culture has changed, and the expectations have been raised. Time to build upon the success of this year.