While I'm not surprised by some of the responses, the thought process behind some of them is mind boggling. No Chubb, no Watson, forced to play the 5th and 6th OT's on the depth chart and it just goes on and on. This team is a patchwork of players that some were lucky to make the practice squad at the beginning of the season. Some of the starters were banged up so badly it's crazy. Like Cooper. You could see he wasn't himself. Much of the game he was more of a decoy than a target. Yet they and this coaching staff took it all the way to the playoffs. That feat in and of itself is amazing.

And the D? Yes they sucked yesterday with the exception of JOK. But they have been awesome all year and were ranked number one going into yesterday. So what's the response? "They were overrated." That's huge bag of cat turds. The anomaly doesn't tell the story. Isolating a single game while ignoring everything else is what hormone unbalanced people do. See a doctor.

The roster that Stefanski and Schwartz had to lead this team to the playoffs was nothing but a hodgepodge of leftovers. I'm not going to allow childish emotions to cast a shadow over that based on one game.

It's as if people think if Martin Scorsese had to make a movie with immigrant workers he picked up at Home Depot you would expect a masterpiece. The fault here lies with your own expectations. Many of us, and even all of us I think if people were being honest, expected this thing to blow up at some point. A QB you picked up off the couch and the fourth starter in a season. An injury report that looked like a bomb had gone off in the locker room.

And through it all, they won 11 games and led this team to the playoffs. No matter what anyone posts here, that's overachieving by any reasonable definition of the word. And all some of you can do is sit here and bellyache about it. Those doing that I don't feel deserve to have their shallow opinions taken seriously.

Now go ahead and tee off. I sure as hell did!