Originally Posted by lampdogg
Agreed. We need to upgrade our WR room. Pronto.

Agreed, as well.

But I'll also say at this point, there hasn't been an offseason since Andrew Berry's arrival when he hasn't aggressively gone after needs. If we dummies in the stands can see it, it's a sure bet that he sees it too.

Another part of the recent fun has been to track Berry's moves, and watch this team get built. I mean, look where we are- compared to 1-31. The Cleveland Browns are now a legitimate NFL team with a foundation, a nucleus of quality players, and a stable FO/Coaching Staff that I'd put up against any other in the league. This bodes pretty well for CLE's future, if our recent past is prologue.

Before this current regime took the reins, the Browns' offseason offered Browns fans two options:

1. Squandered 1st and 2nd round picks in the draft (a.k.a CLE fans' Super Bowl).
2. Drama and dysfunction at 76 Groza, leading to wholesale turnover at the top. Reset. Again.

As disappointed as I am to see this season end as it did, I'm already looking forward to seeing what we'll do in the next 4 months. CLE has built something... and now has something upon which to further build. Let's see what Berry/DePo/StefStaff do next. I can't freakkin' wait. His individual moves have sometimes/oftentimes surprised me, but when I take a drone's eye view from above weeks/months later, I can always see the logic.

Today, even after this weekend's loss, it's actually fun to be a Browns fan.
That's what the NFL experience is supposed to be.