Pit ! do you sing Baker Baker TD maker in the shower or around the camp fire ? LOL smile Just having fun

You are so right about fans and feelings.Good post Pit.

I was at the Thursday night game when Baker Thankfully won that game and opened up the beer fridges.

I sat with Columbus Dawg that night as we sat together in club seats

The couple in front of us moved like 7 rows down because I was being well, lets say, enthusiastic.

Okay emotionally annoying !

The Browns won ! I sat in my seat and cried, the couple who moved down 7 rows came back up to their seats in the row in front of us

The lady said, you are crying. I said yes. I'm sorry for my actions but I needed to see my team win.

She said it's okay and you're my new best friend. We became very close because of Baker winning that game

I was very grateful for Baker and I rooted for him. But for some reason, I just grew from him.

I didn't mesh with his personality and I just started to not like him. Idk how to explain it.

So yes you are very right about fans and feelings towards a player, heck it isn't any difference from posters on this board to people in life

You may like or not like someone simply based on how you feel about that person more so than what that person contributes.

As far as the NFL being rigged. There are still many people who love watching the WWE not me who know it's rigged.

But still watch and support it because of the enterntainment they enjoy from it.

More and more people are claiming the NFL is rigged and with all the betting and gambling being promoted

Seems Vegas could have some part of how Refs call or don't call a play

Been going on for some time now

Again, it's my opinion and I respect yours

Doesn't going to make me not like you because you have your own thoughts on things

Everyone on this board and in daily life have their own thoughts and beliefs

That's what makes life interesting

And if I get a chance to run into you again, will you please sing me a little of that

Bake Baker TD maker ! smile

Have a good one my friend !