Maybe I have misunderstood something but tell me, you labeled all the other things so elegantly, what’s the Browns results the last 20 years?

If worse than the average NFL team then why?

Is it because of excellent leadership or do you honestly advocating that an organization has been unlucky two decades? I looking forward to here more insults and patronizing comments.
Do what you do best. It’s entertaining.

I am only going to comment on this part, the KC thing...have at it.

..."what's the Browns results the last 20 years?"

Let me take a personal experience and try my best to keep it straight to the point.

When I first arrived to my current assignment, our current staff all arrived at the same time. For the first 5 or so months, all we heard from the lower Units and from higher was the former leadership was toxic, selfish, lazy, and didn't take care of Soldiers. So out of the gate their first impression = we suck. It was to the point of Soldiers "assuming" if something wasn't right then they would file a complaint due to labeling us the same as the previous groups. It literally took us over a year to get Units and lower level leaders to understand we were not the previous leaders/staff. We do things together as an organization and conduct business in a professional manner. Once they started understanding and seeing the results, things started to take off from there in a good way.

What's my point? "result of the last 20 years"
All the previous staffs of the past 20 years have nothing to do with Andrew Berry and his staff. They weren't family, they weren't brought up in the same environment as the previous staffs, etc. They are their own entity with their own personal upbringings, morals, and beliefs. Only a portion of them have one thing in common and that is the owners; however even the owners philosophy changed (or you can say adjusted) in the past couple years.

What I am getting at: the results of the past 20 years are meaningless in terms to this current FO/staff and team. Berry and his staff should not be labeled and grouped into that lump of garbage, just like myself and my staff should not be lumped into the previous garbage.

As for your worse than average team comment....with this current FO (b/c that is what matters), I would classify making the playoffs 2 out of 4 years better than your "average team".