Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FATE
Oh that's right, there are no asylum laws. How quickly we forgot. You know maybe if we had a new immigration bill that addresses changing some of the current laws your concerns could be addressed. Or do you think Biden has the power to change federal asylum laws too?

As it stands we have millions upon millions of people already in this country waiting for asylum hearings. So is it then your contention that they simply stay here for years awaiting a hearing? Or should we have more immigration judges to catch up on the backlog and get those who do not qualify for asylum out of the country?

Too many voices in your head, bro.

I don't blame you for dodging the question. I don't blame you for acting like asylum laws don't exist. I don't blame you for refusing to admit that the entire immigration system is broken and only congress can pass laws to fix it. At this point what other choice do you have?

LOL Yep, that's it.

Speaking of choices...

As it stands we have millions upon millions of people already in this country waiting for asylum hearings. So is it then your contention that they simply stay here for years awaiting a hearing? Or should we have more immigration judges to catch up on the backlog and get those who do not qualify for asylum out of the country?

So, let 10 million people in with wide open borders and a red carpet and them blame others because you had no plan??

#ifitlookslikealibtardandsmellslikealibtarditsprobablyabraindeadlibtard