I made it exactly halfway through so far. I won’t even cover the mistruths, revisionist history and blatant lies Putin has already tried to pass off (the one about them leaving Kiev as a show of good faith, and not because they were getting their asses kicked, was a real knee-slapper.

I will say that I am somewhat shocked. It seems that Carlson tried big to guide him down the NATO on your door step path because that’s been a tired talking point of both Carlson and MAGA. What shocked me is he didn’t really take the bait. I can’t believe it, but everything Putin has said, objectively, actually justifies sending more aid to Ukraine. He really doubled down on the denazification aspect, which is psychopathic. He said something along the lines of “Sure they should have the right to be their own people (after he spent the first part of the interview talking about how they’re not their own people), but not if they’re Nazis (which they aren’t in any way, shape or form).” So I guess in his mind, since Ukraine wants to somehow be independent, that deserves invasion with blatant human rights abuses in Bucha, the likes of which haven’t been seen since…well…the Nazis.

I can talk more tomorrow, but the guy told blatant lies, which is his MO, and things that didn’t make any sense logically (like the CIA sending “too bad” notes about the Chechen separatists.