Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I believe the victims.

You believe what you want to based on it fitting your bias.

What you've have stated is you believe in hearsay. From your article: A person who admittedly never met Clinton stating "facts" about what Clinton said/does/likes ....

No-one is saying Clinton is a poster child for virtue. But that doesn't make your leap to 'Pedo' a fact. Not nearly.

Clinton is running for POTUS? OF COURSE NOT, they aren’t even relevant in 2024, but sad ass Trumpians gotta what-about and look for something to attack after putting up the worst POTUS ever! Especially when they are about to double down on dumb Donald.

Their congressional leaders fail daily in front of the world… imagine how embarrassing it must be to be the stupidest person in the room all the time… MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Jordan, Vance, and Comer all personify classless ignorance and total disregard for reality. I wonder how people like them survived high school, let alone getting elected to the highest offices in the land. And MAGA voters got sold a bill of goods that these people were somehow the RIGHT PEOPLE to save the country… I can’t phathom the level of ignorance and self betrayal it takes to pull the MAGA lever.