I hate to brow beat you, too, like OCD said, but a lot of what you post - using your own words - is "I think" vs "This is what the facts are." That is the problem.

Almost a century ago, in Germany, based upon the quote I said earlier, and based upon the repeated lies of one man, many people thought Jews were the reason Germany lost WW2, and that they sought to oppress the German population through the financial system, and that they were "polluting" the German race.

Right now, via the words of Putin in his Carlson interview, many in Russia think that Poland apparently started WW2, the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was benevolent, that Ukrainians aren't real people, and those that seek self-determination there are Nazis.

Right now, people in North Korea think their leader possesses semi-divine powers.

When we allow ourselves to be consumed by anger, we then can be taken advantage of by someone who feigns empathy toward that anger, directs it toward a group of people, champions himself a hero, and then achieves self-fulfilling power to achieve his own goals often at the detriment of society. When reviewing this from an outside or a post-facto lens, we often wonder "How in the heck could people have thought this?" I thought that, and still think that. But I've noticed more and more lately that people will morph reality to conform with their beliefs and thoughts, regardless of how asinine they are, because on some level, that is more comforting to us than even possibly questioning the idea that "Maybe my world view is wrong."