Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
I judge the Democrats on the fruit they produce, and it is rotten fruit.

IMO, the rest of your post is a lot of misrepresentation and/or untrue. However, your overall point (which I left in the quote above) is true, IMO. Your overall point is NOT wrong here.

However...

Republicans, especially the MAGA wing, are no better. They're just as bad as the democrats that you've demonized. The disconnect that I see, is that while I can sorta agree with you about Democrats, you want to flip that into support for Republicans and Trump. That has been the Republican playbook (absence of any sort of platform or plan, just point at Dems and call them bad), and you're buying it. Just because Dems are bad, doesn't mean Republicans are good.

It's gotten so bad, that Republican candidates are running solely on their support for Trump. That's literally their entire platform... supporting a guy that has lost 2/2 popular votes, has seemingly run out of time and is about to pay the piper in terms of his illegal activities, tried to overthrow a democratic election, and who can't seem to get along with our allies (especially when he's actively undermining them) and only gets along with dictators.