Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
The guy is a scumbag.

How so?

Are you serious?

Yeah, what exactly makes him a scumbag? Just asking.

Much has been made of his habitual drug use and its effects (ex. he was in the Navy for a cup of coffee, got discharged due to failed drug test).

Yes, he's a lawyer... and as a lawyer, he should know better and have his affairs in order. Dude has had tax issues resulting in charges. Then there's the gun charge he picked up. By themselves, these are nothing-burgers, but together they begin to paint a picture.

I'll pause here to make a quick statement. The GOP dogging Hunter has failed largely because their ultimate goal was to tie Hunter's douchebaggery to Joe in a legal/criminal manner. They haven't been able to make that last connection due to lack of hard evidence which has (IMO) kinda started the feeling that Hunter is being unjustly targeted. Hunter deserves all the smoke.

Hunter had an affair with his dead brother's widow. Yuck.

Then there's all the smoke related to Burisma, the laptop, and other foreign business relationships. Much has been made of this, but I think the main reason those weren't successful is that the main intention was to tie all this back to Joe Biden vs just pinning Hunter to the wall.

Some of what I said above is my interpretation/opinion, but some isn't. I think I've made it clear which is which. Even if you ignore my opinion there is still plenty there to establish that Hunter is a grade A dbag.