Originally Posted by bonefish
You dislike the facts so you refuse to accept the facts. Just like trump lost the election and broke the law trying to remain in power.

I came to this thread a little late and I guess I didn't miss much.

Interesting I think it sort of distilled down to the essence of the next election for an "swing voter" - i.e a voter that isn't going to vote party line regardless of the candidate.

The question I think comes down to

[1] Is Biden mentally fit to run the country

versus

[2] Can you vote for a guy who refuses to admit he lost, tried to break the law to stay in power - and did and said all the very, very, very long list of all the trash, narcistic, non-American, self interest B.S tings.

Maybe that's being captain obvious - but it's what I think it comes down to. Immigration, economy, Isreal, Ukraine - all take a back seat to those two drivers. And it's prbably been said before but I'd vote for rock covered in moss before I'd vote for the corruptness and chaos that is Trump.

And personally I think Biden's memory is going fast - I hate the choice the Democrats have forced on the voters. But given his state of the union speech and performance - when he's on form he's much more able to talk intelligently than Trump. For all the cringeworthy moments of Biden stumbling and looking bad - Trump has as many brain farts and moments of utter brainlessness. What a freaking choice for the most powerful nation on earth - what more do you need to see to know the system is totally broke.