Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You seemed to miss that the asthma accusation was just that. An accusation.

It was an accusation only?

Perhaps you should read the article I quoted?

I mean, a grown man such as yourself can read, correct?

"Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

And after a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," per The News Journal."

Trump: (from the same article mind you. USA Today) "Trump received four student draft deferments and a medical exemption

Born in June 1946, Trump was also a member of the generation called up to serve in the Vietnam War. Like Biden, he never did.

He received four student draft deferments while an undergraduate at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

And in the spring of 1968, he, too, received the "1-Y" classification — for bone spurs in his heels, per The New York Times."

Again, I ask.....what's different?

Oh, the party they are from.

arch...did Biden ever call American soldiers "suckers and losers"...

According to Trump's fellow GOPers, Trump looked down on those who sacrificed everything for their country, making disparaging comments about our bravest soldiers.

Biden ever do that...?

What's different you ask..? EVERYTHING is different...from their personal values to their morality...

Trumps sees Putin as his hero while Biden sees Putin as the ENEMY..!