j/c:

I'm a born and raised Clevelander. I'll most likely die here. I love the fabric of this town....it's diversity in many different forms, it's people, culture, history, neighborhoods, lake and river fronts, all eight of its seasons, and the fact it's underrated by so many who have never been here.

I grew up on the east side in Cleveland Heights and Shaker Heights before heading off to school in Cincinnati, then Memphis for work (thus the reference in my profile name), back to Cincinnati, then home to Cleveland a decade ago --living in Tremont before settling in a neighborhood in Cleveland proper.

For a former employer, I travelled around the country 2 weeks out of every month to most major cities in the US, but Cleveland always called back to me and knew I'd eventually make my way home. Sports is, arguably, the first-ever reality TV show and I tend to mirror the city in the sense that the Browns are my favorite Cleveland team, although follow all the big three rather aggressively. But the NFL does an amazing job promoting the idea that there is never really an offseason and always something to discuss and see, and I think that's really where my growing investment of the Browns came from. My family will get together most Sundays at 1PM to watch the games and the Browns have served as a connector in a way to keep family engagement ever present and expected at the start of each season. As family members leave us, hopefully that tradition of Sunday get-togethers doesn't.