Born in Willowick in 1947. We moved to Harrisburg, Pa. in 1950. My father worked for TRW. We moved back in 1960 to Highland Hts.

I got a job delivering the Plain Dealer. I would read the Browns sports section all week long as teams prepared to face Jim Brown. In 1964 I was 11th grade when the Browns won the championship. I went to high school with Mike Trivisonno.

My father was a Paul Brown fan and Browns fan. Both of my parents were Indians fans.

I started moving around after high school then came back and graduated from Kent. After that I left for good.

During the Marty years I was living in Atlanta. I really got back into the Browns with a close friend I worked with. We watched the games together for over 30 years.

My son and his wife are really into the Browns and neither ever lived there. In fact she is from Australia and didn't know a thing about football. Now she is a huge fan.

When my family moved back in 1960. The Browns were one of premier teams in the NFL. When Modell bought the team and fired Paul Brown. It was like a bomb exploded.

It has been some hard traveling. Not in a million years did I think the Browns would go through all that has happened.

I want to get to the top one more time. I want it for the people of Cleveland. It would mean so much to so many.