Born, raised and still live in NW Ohio. It's weird, but there aren't a lot of Lions fans compared to Browns fans here, even though we're in the Lions catchment zone. Browns gear is everywhere, even during the down years. Cleveland has been a great road trip for us, to catch Browns games, some Cavs games and concerts. I started going to a lot of Browns games in 1979, never had season tickets but did catch 4-5 games a year until the move. The first few years a liquor salesman we knew got us tickets right on the 50 yd line, row 7 behind the Browns bench. It was awesome seing Sipe, Ozzie and Clay up close and personal. The guy retired and that ticket source was gone for good. After that, we just bought scalp tickets. Those hucksters were just everywhere, and I have no idea how they got hold of all those tickets. The trick was to wait until very close to game time when the scalpers were in panic mode. You could pretty much name your price.... I'm talking like 5-10 bucks. Great times back then.