Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
My mothers side was from Cleveland

Mostly the West side, My moms mom and dad moved to Canton off Fulton RD across from Woodys Root Beer stand that was very close to the Football Hall of Fame.

My aunt lived with my GMA and we lived close to them. My Aunt was single so she enjoyed doing things with me like fishing in the park which was a bicycle ride to their house and from their house a 5 minute walk to Stadium Park.

She would take me to Cleveland a lot, she didn't drive so we did the Grey Hound bus to Cleveland. There we would do all kinds of things. See the other family members who stayed in Cleveland and other entertaining activities. I always enjoyed riding the train from Tower City to wherever our destination took us.

I remember my first cotton candy from a circus or fair. I got so sick from eating all that sugar that the bus ride home was miserable.

It was Indian games and Browns games that really got me loving Cleveland. The World series of Rock was so amazing !

So my connection continued to grow as I became a member on the Browns website and ended up meeting some of the best people ever at Dawg Talk Island.

Because of those great people and fans, my heart grew to love going to the Muni and enjoying a day partying and watching a football game.

Days friends and games that are very dear to my heart !

For all of you who I got to meet, Thank you !

I still remember the home opener in 2007 when I got to meet you, GM, atomic, Peen (who called me Lover). I don't think I'll forget it. It was just a genuinely good bunch of people.