Originally Posted by leadtheway
I hope they dont do that.. I get the whole bring the nfl to the world, but its just silly.. theres only 17 games, the people that are buying merchandise predominately live in the states, and all you're doing is taking a home game away from a team, making teams go across the globe to play a jet lagged game then have to get back and try to get ready for the next one.. its dumb. I think it needs to die. Bring back NFL europe or create other spin offs if other countries want to see american football. I swear Roger Goodell is ruining football, every year we get closer to flag football and these half baked money grabbing schemes

Not going to beef your opinions on the game, but Brazil is 1 hours ahead of us time wise. Jet lag isn't a function of time spent in the plane. It is caused by the number of times zones one crosses. You cross more time zones going to the west coast than you do going to Brazil. Any lag will be the same as flying from Cleveland to Indy. And in reality, the biggest impact on lag is on the west to east flight, but either way, 1 hour isn't going to make much of an impact to our circadian rhythm. You can correct that in a day.

The bigger issue to me is the Peacock deal. The NFL needs to pick one streaming provider. If it's You Tube, fine. Peacock, fine, but it wisses me off when you have to start buying 3-4 different providers to watch your pucking game.