Originally Posted by mgh888
over his effort to enlist the agency in the former president’s efforts to overturn his 2020 election defeat, a Washington legal panel concluded on Thursday.

Innit crazy. We just accept after all this time trump tried to overturn the election results. That statement is part of an article and i wonder if many even marvel at such a statement of fact anymore? A free and fair election, lost by a significant margin, and he tried to overturn the result .... And for all the harping on about voter fraud the overwhelming PROVEN issues have been Republicans trying to cheat... Maybe i missed something in the last four years?

So much crazy. Hard to believe. I mean set aside jan 6th, there's still so much that is so wrong. Eyeyey.

I don’t know what it is, but the desensitization to all the blatant craziness is something that blows my mind. Facts are disputed or outright ignored.

It’s not like a lot of us are excited about Biden or that he remains the candidate, either. It’s more like “holy hell, how is the other guy even a candidate???????” The fact that he remains a viable candidate is what I just can’t fathom in modern day American politics.