Thread Like Summary
AZBrown, bbrowns32, FATE, TrooperDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1898915 11/03/2021 4:30 AM
by slick
slick
Welp...here is how I see it. We have lost the last 3 of 4 games. Our starting RT is going to be out at least 6 weeks. Hunt is gone for at least another 4 same goes for JOK. Ward is also gone and when he returns he will be gone again. We cant run the ball or throw the ball very well. Our starting qb has a torn shoulder and fractured bone. We are quickly becoming a joke once again. With all that being said, we are the more desperate team. Somehow some way we get a victory.

Browns-27

Bengals 20
Liked Replies
#1899212 Nov 4th a 01:49 PM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
Bengals - 17

Play calling- 9
1 member likes this
#1899407 Nov 4th a 09:06 PM
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
Originally Posted by Dave
Browns lead 24-20 in the 4th quarter, with Burrow and Bengals driving for the winning score, when a Myles Garrett strip/sack fumble by Burrow gets recovered and returned for a TD by Grant Delpit to ice the victory. Browns 31-20.

Could you be more specific please? How much time on the clock, for example.
1 member likes this
#1899454 Nov 5th a 12:15 AM
by DevilDawg2847
DevilDawg2847
Originally Posted by Swish
now that the "Drama queen" is pretty much not gonna play, everyones prediction should be that we win in a blowout and baker tosses 375 yards and 4 TD's

I think having a WR reach a 100yrds on the day would be a win in of itself.

30min in to the Steelers game I said I thought that was going to be a game where we beat ourselves. I don' t know where this team is mentally. The offense is emotionless. The defense can't seem to carry any consistency from one week to the next. Neither side can be counted on to do what it needs to do on 3rd down. The Offense can't seem to find that next gear to open it up. The Defense can't seem to generate plays that alter the game in any real meaningful way.

I don't know..

-Chase Mclaughlin goes 5 of 5 on FGs, two for 50+ yrds..

No clue if that's enough to win.
1 member likes this
#1899554 Nov 5th a 12:44 PM
by Bard Dawg
Bard Dawg
We can. . . .
But it will take three weeks. And this defense can still waste that lead.

I mean this in the nicest way possible.
1 member likes this