Thread Like Summary
Ballpeen, DevilDawg2847, mgh888, tastybrownies
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1907568 11/30/2021 3:18 PM
by Dawgs4Life
Dawgs4Life
Taking a moment away from the disappointment that is our season, let’s say something positive: this dude is GOOD.

We tasked him with basically limiting Lamar’s legs and he did it incredibly. Not just that, he’s so explosive and good laterally and making plays.

He’s such a bright spot and difference maker for our defense: when we have him we can play with anybody on that side of the ball.

Props to him; I hope he stays healthy and keeps his foot on the gas.
Liked Replies
#1907653 Nov 30th a 08:49 PM
by BADdog
BADdog
The steal of the draft!

I think at week 4 he was the highest graded linebacker in the NFL. Out of all linebackers not just rookies
1 member likes this
#1907687 Dec 1st a 01:35 AM
by WooferDawg
WooferDawg
Please give Greg Newsome and Malik McDowell some love as well. The have been nice additions to the defense.
1 member likes this
#1907933 Dec 2nd a 08:05 PM
by OldColdDawg
OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by mgh888
I remember you and I were both high on JOK - both of us would have been more than happy to take him in the first round. . . or trade up to the top of the 2nd round to get him ! Newsome is turning into a more reliable CB than Greedy or Ward, I'm digging that pick now, and grateful we got both of them.

I think Ward, Williams, and Newsome will be the best CB group in football next year.
1 member likes this
#1907860 Dec 2nd a 12:57 PM
by mgh888
mgh888
I remember you and I were both high on JOK - both of us would have been more than happy to take him in the first round. . . or trade up to the top of the 2nd round to get him ! Newsome is turning into a more reliable CB than Greedy or Ward, I'm digging that pick now, and grateful we got both of them.
1 member likes this