Thread Like Summary
FATE, TTTDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by mac
mac
I wake up this morning to the news of devastating Tornado damage in Kentucky, Tenn Arkansas and other areas of the South. We have fellow DTers who live in those states and I hope everyone is OK...let us know if you can.

It is being reported that these tornadoes were on the ground for hundreds of miles moving from the southwest to northeast and hitting at night. This might be one of the worst tornado outbreaks to hit the United States. Everyone that might be affected, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Liked Replies
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
I live SE of Nashville and everything is okay here. We don't even have any limbs down from all of the wind associated with the storms. But from watching the news we were very lucky. Most of the major damage stayed north of us from all the reports I'm seeing. I did get a tornado warning on my phone around 4:00 A.M. but it avoided us. I'm just praying for those in the area that weren't as lucky as we were.
2 members like this
by jaybird
jaybird
Man... praying for everyone affected by this... over 100 dead... several people who lost everything... just unbelievable...
1 member likes this