Thread Like Summary
jfanent, mgh888, OldColdDawg, Tackman, WSU Willie
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by eotab
eotab
I'm sure all wish to blame Baker for the loss. He definitely had his contributions but what I saw was a confirmation that the NFL has some sort of grudge against the Browns and mostly against their fans as we forced then to reinstate our team and then there was the running off the refs which many fans wish to do but we were the only team to do so. And don't get me wrong it was a bad act and we are paying for it all these years. Jokingly I state there is a conspiracy but for the first time I actually beliieve it. It was more about Rodgers breaking the Fauvre record than an actual game. As there was an obvious hold on DPJ early on as Baker threw a deep post only to go from a long gain and possible TD to INT #1 for Baker. What I hate the most is Baker having to pull aside the ref and explain the foul and asking why it was not called meanwhile our Leader pffft Stefanski did not make on complaint to the refs - you see all the Good to great coaches especially in our division complaining to the refs about call meanwhile Ski with a legit complaint doing nothing. I wouldn't play for a coach like that. So I see him wanting to throw away Baker and go for a tall strong QB that fits his offense as he was forced to have Baker thrown to him. Soo no doubt I see Baker leaving us and will become a superstar somewhere else.

I saw our defender on the DL literally get TACKLED by the OL of the Packers on a running play right in front of the ref and no flag thrown. Play after play changing the outcome of our game yes, another game lost within 6 points and a move closer so that our Browns will have to get rid of a possible franchise QB convincing most fans that he just is not that QB so that we will once again spend another 20 searching for that QB. What a shame. With Dunn and Chase on the OL doing nothing much we still frushed for over 200 yards. Harris btw did an excellent job at center.

Got to run
outside of the game hope all had a Merry Christmas will be back for more and what did you all see.
God bless you
Liked Replies
by eotab
eotab
And yet we saw those intangibles early on in his career. As a rookie he had what 20 TD and Zero INTS from the red zone. Some amazing stuff so its hard for me to believe without just disliking the guy when there is evidence of him being that franchise QB...what happened?

The biggest change is Stefanski....he did not pick Baker. He wants his own QB that he chooses so instead of building an O around a Franchise QB he has chosen to make Baker into a round peg trying to fit a square hole. Sorry nobody can tell me I didn't see what transpired that rookie season and then it was a different O and another different O and then another and this last one instead of tailoring it to Baker as in even the first year into the offense then SKI tried to make Baker into a 6'5" QB Who would stand in the pocket and throw accurately. Baker is not that guy and instead of tailoring our O to what Baker does best we tried to make a Cousins out of him - Ski would like to have Goff as our QB - how many times have you heard Ski say...BAKER is my guy and I stand by him 100% How many - what HC does that. Oh he's said Baker is our QB as in we are stuck with him. I am tired of these EGOtistical HC that sacrifice the TEAM and try to make a great QB into HIS average QB...sorry if you don't see this its not my fault. I thought we finally got our guy and it went to his head especially winning coach of the year. And here we are still in it. but our FRANCHISE QB has a broken confidence he went from amazing to Sanchez in front of our eyes. Baker choke...yep that is what the guy is all about .
that rookie year and the way he played is just a figment of our imaginations. Ski has some decent plays and schemes but he has failed in a coach cause he would rather have us struggle and collapse than prosper with a QB not in his design. I don't wish for a change in scheme or a change in QB - I do wish for a HC who can design a scheme of what Baker does well rather than force Baker to be that Case Keenum QB...smh
2 members like this
by Damanshot
Damanshot
Four Interceptions,, bad... but not all on baker.. I think one was on a receiver falling down.. another was off a pretty clear penalty... I once again saw Peoples Jones drop too many. Not sure it would have made a difference,, but it happened.

Saw that Chubb needed the ball more. Saw where Johnson deserved the ball more... Those two guys were Packer Killers yesterday.

I saw where the Oline wasn't all that and a bag of chips..

Can someone please get to Rogers.. Please.

It seemed like last year, Stefanski could do no wrong,, For some reason this year, not so good.. not sure what happened between last year and now.

On to the next game....
1 member likes this
by Dave
Dave
I believe he does not deserve an Int when no interception was made due to a DB's failure to execute. I also believe he does not deserve an Int because his receiver was interferred with, preventing him from catching a catchable ball. It was the failure to execute by the referee that allowed that to happen.
1 member likes this
by GMdawg
GMdawg
I saw the Ref's doing the lambeau Leap after the game.
1 member likes this